Diagnosed with Hashimoto thyroditis during second pregnancy, on thyronorm. Stopped after child birth, no periods. Effects ?

Hi, During my second pregnancy I got diagnosed with Hashimoto thyroditis and I was taking thyronorm through out my pregnancy. After delivery I stopped taking thyronorm and started taking homeopathic medicine as per my homeopathy doctors advice.Now this is the 10th month after delivery, till now my periods hasn t started yet. Is it because of my thyroid problem.My TSH value is it advisable to treat without taking thyronorm? I read that in long run...thyronorm causes side effects like breast cancer .is it true? Would like to get a reply for my queries.My e-mail id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012