Diagnosed with HSV2 due to husband's unfaithfulness, have severe stress, breakout of sores. Could this be contagious?

I have been recently diagnosed through blood tests IGG with results of 5.3 for hsv2. Had no idea that I did until the question of unfaithfulness in my marriage by my husband. This has caused stress like I ve never experienced before. Have also never had sores to break out. I just remember experiencing irration before menses .. I have had a prickly sensation now for about 4 weeks. Does this mean I am contagious at this point & having a breakout.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012