Diagnosed with HSP, possibility of relapse. Bubbling feeling in kidney area, taking Ibuprofen for pain. Should I visit a doctor?

In my medical history I was diagnosed with the disease HSP, I have a possibility of relapsing. The past 2 days I ve had a bubbling feeling in the area of where my Kidneys are located. When i devolved this disease it left me with kidney damage. I m not suppose to take Ibuprofen in big dosages but I have been taking it in 1000 too 1500 quantities at a time because its the only pain reliever i have. I need to know if I should make a doctors appointment or get it checked out immediately
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012