Diagnosed with HPV, pinkish brownish discharge from vagina. Reason for discharge?

I m curious about my vaginal discharge . I have been diagnosed with hpv and I have not had an outbreak in about 5 months. But every 4-5 weeks I have like pinkish discharge from my vagina and I was thinking maybe its my period about to come. So after a day or so it s dark brown all in my panties so I start thinking yeah it s my period but the next day it s light pink again then it stops then starts back for a few days. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013