Diagnosed with HPV, pain and redness on vagina, orange sac on the vaginal opening. What could it be?

Hi.. i was diagnosed of HPV but i dont know exactly the stage of it.. i had a cervarix first shot and im using now wartec.. im suffering pain and redness of my vagina and i noticed that it spreads more after applying the cream!! The dr did not examine my vagina from the inside!! And i lately noticed while applying the treatment that there is an orange sac not too much big exactly on the opening of my vagina? What this could be? Shall i visit the dr again? Shall i be worried of having inner vaginal warts? Regards
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012