Diagnosed with HPV and bacterial infection. Stopped smoking weed. Feeling tired, light headed and getting cramps. Are these due to the HPV and infection?

I recently went to the doc.s & found out I have HPV and I had a bacterial infection . I took all my medication for the bacterial infection but I know my body, and stuff still ain t right. I can t concentrate at all (but I recently quit smokin weed and I was smoking ALOT so I m not sure if that s actualy a symptom or just because I m permifried) I have no energy ever, I m often tiered. I often get cramps after I eat. I am often light headed, sometimes eating will help the light headedness other times it seems to be what caused it. I also have been experiencing back pains right under my rib s and this pain is in the front (just alot worse in the back) Could any of this be related to the HPV or the bacterial infection? Or do I need to go back to the Doc.s. Any Idea s of what s going on?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012