Diagnosed with HER2, breast cancer, on herceptin treatment, have yellow tinged drips from nose, greenish mucus. Suggestion?

Hi, I am 42 female diagnosed with HER2+ breast cancer . I finished chemo in late April and 25 sessions of radiation in June. On one year Herceptin treatment since mid February 2012. Last week I had a sore throat and slight fever followed by pink eye. Five days ago my GP prescribed Garamycin 0.3% 4 times a day for 5 to 7 days. Yesterday i noticed yellow tinged drips from my nose. I have been coughing up greenish phlegm/mucus for several days now but this yellow tinged drip is new. Can you please advise?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012