Diagnosed with HCV, taking garlic in daily diet to combat disease, LFT reports showed elevated bilrubin. Is it due to garlic intake?

Dear Sir, i have been diagnozed with HCV . somewhere on internet i studied useful effects of garlic for treatment of ascites . as such i started using 6-10 flanks of garlic each time with meal. a couple of days ago i got laboratory report of LFT which indicates my bilirubin level increased to 2.5 while it should be less than 1. i am worried about my health. i wonder that excessive use of garlic increased my biliribum level or otherwise, please help
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012