Diagnosed with H1N1 influenza, middle ear infection, throat pain on drinking cold drinks. Permanent cure?

Hi.. I had very bad cold with throat infection ,ear ache and fever a month back.. .was treated with antibiotics .. But soon developed. h1n1 influenza .... Got treated with antibiotics again..soon after developed middle ear infection and had to again take antibiotics .. But I still feel my throat hurts every time after I have had a cold drink or in the evenings sometimes.. ..why am I not getting back to normal ..I sometimes feel a bit of congestion . I have recently moved to the .please help . Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013