Diagnosed with Guillain Barre syndrome. Received IVIG. Have BP issues. What is wrong?

In Feburary of this year I was diagnosed with Guillain Barre' Syndrome. I spent 6 days in the hospital and received IVIG which seemed to be successful. They did put my on Welbutrin to help with anxiety which I feel has made things in my mind a ton worse, I am thinking about getting off of it. The only thing that is really bugging me... Ever since I got out of the hospital I have had a weird, irritating pain along the line of my inner left breast. Where your heart is. I have had episodes of blood pressure things but my specialist said he wasn't worried because I can keep it within normal limits. I still have double vision which can be the last thing to go with this but I didn't know what this weird pain is. It isn't extreme at all, I am just aware of it. I don't have any shortness of breath. I can breathe deeply without any issues. I just don't want to freak myself out over nothing. I know that GBS comes with some heart issues but I was never put on a vent and didn't have the respiatory issues THANKFULLY. I can't get into my neurologist or my family doctor until the end of this month. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013