Diagnosed with Grave's disease, have sporadic goiter on thyroid, excessive sweating, vomiting, exhaustion, pain during periods. Cause?

I was diagnosed with Grave s disease when I was 18. I have a sporadic goiter on my thyroid (that I still have). I had every test under the sun done. I still get tests periodically *every 6 months to test my thyroid. My TSH reading is usually 2.7-2.8 which my doctor says is good. I am 36 now and I have had severe menstrual cramps since I first got my period at 11. In the past 5 years I have begun sweating and vomiting during my period along with the usual pain. I have always had severe pain and have been prescribed anti-inflammatories, birth control pills etc. I have been to several doctors. Currently my doctor has me taking Vicoprophen along with 2 advil every 6 hours. It seems to help, but the sweating, vomiting, exhaustion, pain etc have gotten worse as I have gotten older. Why? I talk to some of my friends who tell me they have never had bad experiences with their periods? How come doctors do not know why when I have had ultrasounds and every exam posssible?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer