Diagnosed with Grave's disease, have extreme tiredness, swollen eyelids that settle with the day. Will eyes improve after reaching a normal thyroid level?

I was diagnosed with Graves disease about 2 months ago and this week have been feeling really tired. I ve put on about 1 stone over the last 3 weeks and am wondering if I ve now gone Hypo (currently on carbimazole 20mg BDS). Also my eyelids are very swollen first thing in the morning but seem to settle throughout the day (other than being irritated and gritty). Will my eyes improve when i finally reach a normal thyroid level? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012