Diagnosed with Grade3 varicocele, recommended surgery. Semen analysis result- poor sperm count and abnormal morpholoy. Will it improve after surgery and contribution of masturbation in semen analysis report?

hi, i am about 28 years, and i am not married. i was diagnosed to have Grade3 varicocele . and was recommended for surgery. already i have done a semen analysis and the result shows poor sperm count & abnormal morpholoy. I have a habbit of masturbation from child hood. pls can my sperm count & morphology improve after surgery, and does masturbation have a contribution to the result of the semen analysis. pls i need your reply ASAP.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012