Diagnosed with Genital herpes, hemorrhoids. Penis discoloring, pain in testicles. Help?

Hi, 4 months ago I was diagnosed with Genital herpes and was treated for this. About a month ago I noticed that the head of my penis had brown discolouration under the skin and when I masturbate the skin becomes very dry. I have also been diagnosed with 2nd degree haemorrhoids. WHen my haemorrhoids are sore I have been iching between the legs and pain around my testicles. I have booked an appointment with the Urologist . What are the questions I should be asking?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013