Diagnosed with Gastroparesis and low functioning bladder. Spots on liver and elevated enzymes. Orange discharge from stomach and back pain. Need further tests?

I have been diagnosed with gastroparesis and a low functioning gallbladder . I also have spots on my liver and elevated liver enzymes . Beginning about 2 days ago I first noticed an oily, orange substance when I used the bathroom. I went to the doctor and was brushed off. It has become increasingly worse to where I am seeing this discharge all of the time. Often accompanied by stomach and back pain . Should I go back in to my doctor and ask for more testing?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  91 Awaiting Answer