Diagnosed with Gaits Abnormality skeletal pain. What does it mean?

Hi,, I am a 44 year old african American female. I was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 2000. However in 2009 I was diagnosed with Gaits Abnormality Skeletal pain, I have been researching for sometimes now to what that really means. I wake up at night screaming because the pain in my hip bones hurt and its becoming very much unbearable My arms and legs are so stiff and painful as well. The pain in my hip bone is just to much. I am requesting the actual definition of this illness and if it is treatable, what are the sym[ptoms. I am also allergic to Anectine atype of anethesia(succlin) a type of rare enzyme in my blood I was told. After my very first surgery, I was s still unconscious and on the respirator, I didn t come arround til later that evening, since my actuall surgery 8:00am that morning. I was paralized for more than 24 hours after my surgery.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013