Diagnosed with Eustachian Tube dysfunction. Swelling in the ear. Need antibiotics?

I appear to be diagnosed with Eustachian Tube dysfunction . The affected side, appears to affected in a such way as to provide a feeling of swelling in the immediate area under the ear and even though there is no tube there directly under the skin, it appears as if though a tube is inflamed. I was wondering of a possible connection to the jaws and an infection that starts from there. Teeth need work but go to dentist regularly. ENT is dismissive of infections yet twice in the ER infection has been identified and antibiotics (high dosage) has helped. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013