Diagnosed with Eosinophilic Osophagitis. Cannot swallow food or drink. Had several endoscope tests. Cure?

I have previously been diagnosed with Eosinophilic Osophagitis and I have terrible trouble sometimes swallowing food, I get food lodged in my throat all the time and I have to make myself sick to force it out. Once it was so bad that I had to be put on a drop in hospital as I food lodged and I couldn't even drink, it was like I was drowning when I tried to drink!
I've had numerous endoscopes and I've ended up paying to go to a private doctor but NOTHING ever helps. It's making my life miserable and I feel as if one day it might be the end of me.
Can you suggest anything.
Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013