Diagnosed with Ectopic pregnancy.Is there chance I can still have this baby?

Hi I am 24 years old about 4 11 and weight 126. I had 4 pregnancies all ending in miscarriage an now I am about 6 weeks pregnant with heavy bleeding. I went to the hospital they did blood work and an ultrasound. My hcg level is 271 an the doctor said that they seen nothing in the sac but something outside the uterus which could be an ectopic pregnancy . So my question could there be a chance that the doctors are wrong and that there is a chance I can still have this baby?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013