Diagnosed with DM2, has hypertension and TAH since years, on Alloric for elevated uric acid level. How can I control blood sugar level?

HELLO my mom is a newly diagnosed DM2.she is a known case of HTN since 9 yrs and her TAH was done 6yrs her uric acid raises from 9,7.5, to 8.4 frequently so she is on the tab ALLORIC 10mg.. but my main query is dat wat should i do now to controll her newly detected rais3ed level of blkood sugar.As her BSR-138, BSF-161, BS PP-134 and her HbA1C-POOOR CONTROL... my physician is insiting on just diet controll,which i am not so satisfied,,here, i am waiting for your expert advice,,thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012