Diagnosed with DDD, have immense pain, issues with focus, blood flow, arm pain, pounding in heart. Suggestion?

my normal doctor has diagnose me with DDD. two of my disks are bulging in my back. this pain is ruining my everyday life and im sick of it. but there has been issues recently that has caught my attention recently and it scares the crap out of me. ive always have a really hard time with focusing and remembering things. as well ive always had issues with blood flow . as in pain in my arms similar to cutting off the circulation myself without realizing because of hanging my arm over a chair or something. as well i have had issues with my heart pounding rediculously hard. seeming to be slow. wasnt alot of times but definitely once or twice a week. recently every day it seems like. last week i started having what seems like a headach every day usually starting around 1000AM but would go away after around 1pm. im assuming because i would take an ibuprofen . friday night it really scared me because i jolted up from my sleep the pounding of my heart, so violent. i was having a bad dream of something (i dont remember) but when i woke up i felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest and i could hear it. saturday i ran some errands and there was no headache that day but my eye was watery and felt wierd. walking up to my house i felt snot about to run out of my nose but before i could reach my hand up to wipe it away. watery clear liquid just dripped out. about three drops by the time i wiped my nose with my hand.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Nephrologist 's  Response

Thanks for the query

If the snot was mucous and thick in consistency then it is nothing to worry about but if it was clear and watery then I would like to think in terms of CSK leak ( leak of brain fluid) through your nose. It is unlikely for someone to spontaneously develop CSk leak.
I would also recommend that you are on prophylaxis for the headaches with tab metaprolol and not use ibuprofen each time you get a headache as it could be injurious to your kidneys if used very often. Try Tab paracetamol instead.

I hope I was of help