Diagnosed with Crohns disease. Had partial intestines removed, many surgery. Currently in a flared condition. Suggestions?

I have crohns disease -diagnosed 40 years ago. had 1/3 intestines removed, enterocutaneous fistula in 2005, numerous surgeries....was treated w remicade and 6mp for 10 years+...no meds for last 2 years and NOW in a flare. I am currently NOT under any doctors care....and am now in a flared condition. Wondering if I should go to former Gastro surgeon (who works out of Cedars Sinai) for a colonoscopy and referal to an md who can get me on meds....OR see a Gastro closer to home who is not affiliated with a SUPER hospital. Cedars is about 50 miles away.Also, the crohns is covered by Workers Comp and I also have Medicare. Seems no docs want to contract w WC...so very difficult to get appointment. PLEASE HELP! THANKS!
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013