Diagnosed with Crohn s disease. On sulfasalazine. Smoked a popper with marijuana. Felt hot, vision got blurry. Drug interaction?

Hi I am a 17 year old male that has been diagnosed with Crohn's disease. My problem is that a week ago I smoked a "popper" ( a piece of a cigarette and marijuana smoked through a metal tube) and I felt very unusual. I felt hot and that my vision was getting blurry and eventually was really white/blurry but I kinda made out images. I also blacked out and fell twice. I do not know if it was a drug interaction because I was ordered to take Sulfasalazine ( medication for mild Crohn's) by my doctor. I asked my doctor before hand if there was any drug interaction with it and marijuana and he said that there was nothing to be worried about.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013