Diagnosed with Coxsackie B3 virus. Is it advisable to start beriglobulin injections?

Hi dr, I have just been diagnosed with Coxsackie B3 virus and I am extremely ill. I live in Perth and I have asked for Beriglobulin injections . they are not prepared to administer it. I am happy to travel home, South Africa, to get these administered as i was diagnosed in South Africa recently but had to return to Perth before they could start me on the beriglobulin injections which was offered to me in South Africa. As you know it is a very dangerous strain of the Coxsackie due to its reputation of causing myocarditis . Please let me have your views. Michele.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012