Diagnosed with Bp. Prescribed Ciplar. Had erectile dysfunction. Prescription changed to Telma, Amtas M, Nexito. Opinion?

Hi, I am male age 30, was detected with blood pressure in april 2012 and was on medication of temsan h 40 and ciplar 10. This month I experienced problem of ED. So I visited a cardiologist and he changed my prescription to Telma 80H, Amtas M 25, Nexito 10mg. The doctor said the ED problem was due to ciplar and the new prescription also include medicine to treat ED. Just want to confirm with your view. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012