Diagnosed with Bone TB. On medicine. Suffering from severe back pain. Suggest some medicine and diet chart

Hi, by brother who is 19 is diagnosed with Bone TB about 15 days ago and is currently taking his medicines regularly.Everything was going well and then for the last to days he is suffering from severe back pain at night even while taking pain killers as prescribed by the doc. Please give me some advice. Our family is very worried with his condition. And what kind of food he should avoid. We are giving him nutritional foods but including a glass of milk every night.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012