Diagnosed with Bile ducket enlarged, biopsy showed ulcer, duodenitis and Gastritis. Solution for pain?

Hello my name is theresa I I was in the hospital lastweek they thought i had gallbladder problems such as vomiting ,diarehha, severe pain in my right upper quadrant and everytime i eat it hurts worse and everytime i take a deep breath it rally hurts. they did a hida scan that was normal my ultrasound said my bile ducket was very inlarged. so they did a endoscopy with a few biopsys they found that i have a ulcer and gastritis and also duodenitis . long story short. how long with duodenitis will it take before the pain stops? its very draining on me its like a knife under my right rib cage thank you for your help theresa
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013