Diagnosed with BV, severe vaginal itching, burning. Using terconazole for yeast infection. Cure?

Hello I am 23 years old I recently went to the doctors and was diagnosed with BV. She decided that she would also treat me for a yeast infection which I showed no symptoms for. I took my first dose of the 3 terconazole regimen and I am about to lose my mind. I have severe vaginal itching and it burns. I can t call the doctor until Monday because they re closed and I don t know if I should stop using the cream. PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013