Diagnosed with BIRAD level 5 breast mass. Enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit. History of rectal cancer. Will changing into alkaline diet help?

I have been diagnosed with a BIRAD level 5 breast mass and my doctor says they believe it is cancer and can t think of anything else it could be. I have very large lumps (2) one about 5cm and one about 9cm. Also multiple enlarged nodes under my armpit. I am scared at this point and looking into changing my diet to a more alkaline and non acidic diet. I am only 44 and had rectal cancer 2 years ago. Do not drink or smoke . My fault is that I crave sugary foods, energy drinks (Rockstars). Have you heard of eliminating sugars and changing to a more alkaline diet helping?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012