Diagnosed with Artosa. Extra bone growing in fingers, spine. Having hip pains. Natural remedies?

my mother has been diagnosed with artosa many many years ago. i was told it means she has extra bones growing in every of her joints inlcuindg fingers and spine . recently she started having hip pains. she is 73 and has been told that as result of war times in her childhood she had not had enough milk and calcium hence having atrosa developed. i am believer in natural medicine and wonder what natural medicine herbal can be of assiatnce to her?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013