Diagnosed with Afib. Suffering from flu. Altered respiration rate and BP. Should be concerned about it at this time? Does the use of CPAP lower them?

My mother is sick with the flu . She no longer has a fever but is still coughing quite a bit. My concern: she has been diagnosed with Afib . Her current respiration rate is averaging 122 with BP averaging 120/82. She has not used her CPAP since has been I ll. Should we be concerned w/ her BP & respiration rate? Also, would use of CPAP be expected to lower both?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013