Diagnosed with Adenocarcinoma, had persistent cough, shortness of breath. Infection of lower right lobe. Is beer okay ?

I was recently diagnosed with is beer okay with Adenocarcinoma cancer . I had a persistant cough and then shortness of breath. The doctor said an infection of the lower right lobe. Then he x-rayed and discovered water in my right lung . They drained 6cm of water, then they said it contained cance cells, which they determined to be is beer okay with Adenocarcinoma, can they determine this from the sample?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013