Diagnosed with Achalasia. Difficulty in swallowing food with liquids. Fatigue, lack of appetite

For the past 3-4 days I have been feeling no hunger, or thirst, I am constantly tired, with a dull fog in my mind, and I dont feel like I am in my body. What is wrong with me? I supposedly have Achalasia, as told to me on an ER trip a few years ago when they had to push a piece of food down my throat , but I have never went to a specialist to get it further checked out or confirmed. I ve been told that the loss of thirst and hunger can be from Achalasia, and I recently have been having much more trouble swallowing food with liquids. But I am not sure about that, or the feelings of disconnection of my body and feelings. I feel numb and like I am not part of my own body. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Your self diagnosis of Achalasia may be wrong. Usually persons with achalasia have repeated vomiting episodes of swallowed food, usually with a bad smell. and they will lose weight also. They also have difficulty in sleeping due to regurgitation of food from food pipe.
Please consult physician or gastroenterologist. They ill definitely help you.