Diagnosed with ADHD, on medication, getting worse with discipline and academics. What to do ?

Hello Doctor, My son is 13 yrs old and he is diagnosed with ADHD when he was 4 years old. He was taking madications such as adderall , methylphenidate , inspiral and currently taking adwize (40 mg daily), Lately his behaviour is getting bad to worsl. He is in 7th class. Even his teachers complaints are also increased. He is unable to finish his class work/home work. Using false excuses and trying to get away with it. He is not very good in his acadamics too. I am very much confused and worried. Is there any good boarding school or institution which can teach him both acadamics and descipline. your help in this regard is highly appreciated. AAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013