Diagnosed with ADHD. Bad headaches, deep sleep. What is going on?

Hi! My name is Teresa and I have a 6 yr old named Jordan. When I went to pick him up from school today I noticed he wasnt his usual upbeat, hyper little self. (he has been diagnosed with ADHD , but is not on any meds.) I asked him what was wrong and he said a boy shoved him off a ladder at recess and he fell and hit his left temple/eyebrow area on the ground pretty hard. He complained he, had a really bad headache and cant think . So i figured I d keep an eye on him and see how he was with time. Well, my son is a very hyper kid. when he gets home he is running around, playing, the works. It takes ALOT to get him to sit down at all. so, when we got home he layed right down and just in the matter of time it took me to go use the bathroom and make him his snack, I came out to bring it to him and he was fast asleep! so, I woke him up and have tried so hard to keep him up...but he keeps saying he is really tired. Im starting to get pretty worried. What should I do???
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012