Diagnosed with ADD since childhood. Trouble in focusing. Suggestions?

Hi, I m summer and I m 24 years old. Ever since i was a young child I ve been diagnosed with ADD/ ADHD . As a child i was able to get medication through medicaid, now that I m older medicaid no longer treats my disability . I work at O reilly auto repair in Hammond La. I m also having trouble focusing, and getting the job done correctly. Sometimes i find myself rushing too quickly while doing something, not noticing how fast i go. My boss recommends me to find a doctor that can help my disability. However, i have no insurance nor medicaid. Someone please point me in the right direction on finding a doctor for a reasonable price.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013