Diagnosed with ADD, could not finish education, sleeps late and wakes up late. Suggestions?

My son was supousedly diagnosed with add when he was on 3rd. grade. I took him with his doctor and he said that he has nt. He has been strugling with school since then. he is now 17, did not graduate from HS. he was sent to gate prog. at city college. couldn t finish, now he is getting his ged I was told by his counselor that he does very good in tests. But the main concern is that he stay up too late, and get up late playing some games in the computer and don t take no for an answer. He tried to help a little washing dishes and taking out the garbage but not at the time he s told it has to be when he finishes his games, interact with other people. please advice
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
your son has recently started doing something that hes liking and doing good in his tests simaltaneously .i think that you should adopt a more receptive attitude and make up a schedule for him by taking his inputs into it.
hope he gets better.