Diagnosed vitamin B-12 deficiency. Took nurokind plus injections, tablets. Pain below ribs. Medicine side effect?

Hi, i have been diagonised with deficiency of vitamin B-12, the doctor advised me for 10 injections of nurokind plus. i have completed the said course and then as per the advice of my doctor i started taking nurokind plus tablets. Since last 1 month i m feeling pain below ribs portion, is there any connection of such kind of pain with the said capsules or i would say vitamin supplement .
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012