Diagnosed unovulation, no visible eggs. Irregular periods. Had last period after intake of premolut N. Can conceive?

Hi doctor,I am 25 years old,I usually take this contraceptive postinor 2 after intercourse and since last year october - have not seen my period and I am not pregnant so this febuary 2013 I wnt to my doctor nd he gave me premolut N,den afta 1 week my period came since from den no more period and I went to da doctor again he scanned and said dat I am not ovulating,he hasn't seen any egg,what am I to do which means I wil neva conceive?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013