Diagnosed type 2 diabetes, has thrush, fatty liver, high blood lipid, high cholesterol, painful stomach. Why?

hi , im female aged 46, recently diagnosed type 2 diabetes left undiagnosed longtime by doctor, ive had little respite from thrush left untreated by doctor even although i was seen up to eight times by doctors and nurses , I have high cholesterol and high blood lipids and a fatty liver, ive had a abdomen scan pelvis and vaginal scan the most painful place was where my pancreas live, I have constant stomache pain I also have ibs , not even opiods have taken my pain away have been referred to pain clinic , how bad does this sound to you
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013