Diagnosed trapped nerve in back, shooting pain in leg. Feeling of hip going to crack. Treatment?

Hi. Over a month ago I was diagnosed with a trapped nerve in my back, the problem was me getting a shooting pain down my right leg from the pelvis to the ankle. It was so severe that I couldn t lift my leg vertically off the ground whilst standing. It has eased up slightly now however I still suffer with pain in my leg, what feels like my hip is also cracking along with my back and neck . I m only a 31 old male and starting to worry Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012