Diagnosed tachicardia. Echocardiogram done, heart sound. Strange palpitation feeling in chest, have hiatus hernia. Treatment?

I have been diagnosed with tachicardia after wearing a holter monitor for a 24 hour period. I have had an echocardiogram today and the doctor thinks my heart is relatively sound. I am now on bet blockers and my heart has slowed to pretty normal. However I still get strange palpitations in my chest and feel a bit light headed with these. I have a hiatus hernia and often think my heart symptoms accompany discomfort or pain from my gut / hiatus hernia. Is there a possible link? What is best treatment?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013