Diagnosed stomach TB, took AKT. Having stomach cramps, vomiting, gained weight. Stomach infected?

I had stomach tb , which was diagnosed in march 2011 and i took medicine AKT for an year till february 2012 . Lately i have been having stomach cramps and vomiting -happended in april 2012 , november 2012 and february 2013 . I have been able to successfully put on 10 kgs weight 2012 onwards . Can i still be infected with stomach infection
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Thanks for using this forum.
Any relapse of such symptoms taking into account that you were previously diagnosed with stomach TB and was taking AKT for a year should not be ignored. A complete blood profile including TB antigen test along with upper endoscopy investigation would be able to rule out the above. Its a good sign that you have put on 10Kgs. Visit your treating physician again for complete re-checkup considering your previous medical history.
Feel free for further queries.