Diagnosed secondary ptb,fibronodular opacities found at right upper lung field. What do i do?

Hi sir..i was diagnosed to have secondary ptb almost 4 years ago. I had finished the 6-month duration of medication. But whenever i have xray , it states that there are still fibronodular opacities found at the right upper lung field ..How can it be fully healed. I already consulted some doctors, and they said the pleural effusion created a scar too...Im afraid i cant find a job because of this.Please help me. More blessing to you
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013