Diagnosed right lung granuloma, PPD positive. Taking Rimactacid. How long for health to cure ?

Hi Sir I would like to ask about my health condition if I can be able to work abroad since I am diagnosed w/ right lung granuloma . at first it was pulmonary right calcification and i decided to have a second opinion. I also tried the PPD test and got positive on it. The pulmonary specialist diagnosed it as granuloma on my right lung and advise me to have an chest x-ray after 3 months. I am also taking Rimactacid 450mg for almost 5 months. Please help me to understand how serious my health status is and if the mass in my right lungs will disappear after taking medications prescribed by my doctor. thanky you!
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013