Diagnosed pustular tonsillitis. Irritation, pain, swallowing difficulty. Taking medication. Duration for complete cure?

Dear dr bhatti, I have been diagnosed with pustular tonsillitis four days back wherein i have irritation , a bit of pain , uncomfortable to swallow and discharge coming out and after consultation with a good physician I am taking aziwok250 twice a day for last four days now plus I apply iodine paint on the affected wound area before I go to sleep at night though there is no such improvement so far as I was told the treatment will start working from the fourth day onwards and takes time. Wanted to know how long will it take to cure completely?? Pls respond ASAP to my email as YYYY@YYYY . Looking for kind advice n help. Thanks & regards, vishal Rawal
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013