Diagnosed prostatomegaly, problem in inner ear, burning sensation, struggling to pass urine. Effect on married life?

Hi, i was diognosed in Appolo Hospital Hyderabad last December with grade 1 prostatomegaly with significant postvoid reside through ultra sound in the whole abdomen but i don t reallt remember exactly what was prescribed for this problem for i also went for several other health complications regarding my inner ear that were a bit more serious. I still feel burning sensations, and sometimes feel going to pass irine though very little of it comes out as i try to struggle passing it out and then feel a bit of relief. Can anybody help ? Can this kind of disorder affect marriage life ?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013