Diagnosed prostatits, lightheaded, headaches, difficulty concentrating, ringing in ears. What can i do?

Hello, I am 6 3 190 36 y/o male and usually healthy. I was diagnosed with prostatits in October and continue to have symptoms despite taking different antibiotics . I also am scheduled to have hernia surgery on 1/16. However, the reason I am contacting you is because of different symptoms. Approximately 3 weeks ago, I felt lightheaded, headaches , and had dificulty concentrating and difficulty focusing on different objects, and elevated heart rate . This started while I was sitting on my recliner. I went the next week to see my doctor who did an EKG and sent me home with a 24 hr heart monitor. Those tests came back normal. All of the above symptoms persist frequently over the last few weeks with the exception of the elevated heart rate. I also have had ringing in my ears while awake for the last few weeks as well. I will be going to the Doctor tomorrow to address this, but thought I would ask here. These symptoms seem to increase in frequency and severity after exercise. They can also be present wether I am driving, sitting, standing, and walking. Any help you can provide is appreciated. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013