Diagnosed planter facetious in right heel. Both feet having burning pain. Possible treatment?

Hi ! In octoberv2012 I was diagnosed with planter facetious in my right heel. Now both my feet hurt, burn ache, even up,to my ankles. This is six months on and seems to be getting worse. Sometimes it is not bad for an hour or two. Am very active, well was before this. Walk dog and play tennis. sometimes the palms of my hands have the same pain. Can u help please .
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
thanks for ur query.
as u have mentioned about ur prob, u shoud go for the physiotherapy treatment like, therapeutic ultrasound, contrast bath.. use soft cushion sole in the shoe, preferably silicon one.... if still ur burning sensation persist then kindly consult a neurologist for better diagnosis and treatment...

wish u speedy recovery