Diagnosed plantar fascillitis. Pain in left foot,hands tingle, thumbs numb. Rheumatoid arthritis negative. What s wrong?

I have had heel pain in my right foot since last October, saw my gp in december diagnosed plantar fascillitis.i have now got the same in my left foot and both ankles hurt. My hands tingle and my index finger and thumbs feel numb. My doctor had tested for rheumatoid arthritis and the tests have come back negative. He is going to send me for some nurve tests. I feel like I am gping mad. In the morning my joints feel swollen and my body aches. What could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013